Friday, August 20, 2010

Why Kazaa doesn't work on my computer?

I have Norton Internet Security installed on my computer. Norton probably has anti-spyware installed and blocks Kazaa. Maybe Kazaa has spyware inside its software? What I need to do to make Kazaa works on my computer without harming system's security? I appreciate any help.



Why Kazaa doesn't work on my computer?computer repair



First of all, you don't want Kazaa. Sorry to break it to you, but Kazaa will get you caught QUICK. Get bearshare, or limewire, or better yet, something you pay for. Well, Norton should automatically let you choose when you want something to be able to run. If it doesn't, bring up Norton. Oh crap, wrong Norton, sorry, i don't know. Bring up the options menu, though, and if all else fails turn Norton off while using the program. Sorry!



Why Kazaa doesn't work on my computer?free antivirus



I recently bought http://www.kazaa-platinum.com .



No need to make changes in your fire walls , internet securities. Very friendly, easy to use, 24/7 technical support peace of mind.



It works under all spyware programmes Report It


try http://www.flickrmusic.com Report It


Kazaa is full of spyware, and supposedly (probably because of that) doesn't really have a lot of users any more. My friends with P2P-friendly hobbies all abandoned it for Bearshare.

No comments:

Post a Comment