Sunday, August 15, 2010

Difference between ZoneAlarm and Kaspersky Internet Security?

I'm looking for the best antivirus, firewall, and general computer protection that offers good security while using minimal resources. It looks like these two are rated very good:



ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite 7 - $50



Kaspersky Internet Security 7.0 - $80



The ZoneAlarm is a lot cheaper, but I also read that it uses the Kaspersky anti-virus engine anyway so I'm thinking it makes sense to go with that right? Anyone recommend other internet security suites? I used to use Norton which did a good job but used up a lot of resources.



Difference between ZoneAlarm and Kaspersky Internet Security?stinger



I've used both products, I wouldn't recommend using ZA's anti-virus, but their firewall is decent and easy to use. Kaspersky is arguably the best anti-virus program you can get your hands on, but I find that the firewall can be a pain if you don't know what you're doing. If you leave Kaspersky to most of it's default settings, it scans EVERYTHING which maxes out your processor. I found the same thing with Norton/ Symantec's firewall as well.



Difference between ZoneAlarm and Kaspersky Internet Security?virus scanner



From the two that you have listed in your question, I would surely recommend you to go for ''Zonealarm internet security suite 7''.In most of the forum, they have rated this suite very high.



The only concern, is the firewall in the suite.Since, the firewall is a very rogue kind of firewall that I have seen.



It sometimes does not allow some of the not so legitimate sites to open.



And this is the only, concern that I have encountered.



However, everything else about the program is top-rated.



  • get online with xbox
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment