Friday, August 20, 2010

Best Security Software?

What's the best security suite for my computer. I've had everything(viruses, keyloggers, spware, adware, worms, etc.) in my computer and I want one the will protect from them, and if necessary, remove them from my computer. Very, very good updated definnitions would be good and scans shouldn't be too slow or computer-resource using(e.g. Norton). It doesn't matter how much it costs so....Anybody know any software suite like that?



Best Security Software?trojan



Check with your internet provider. Road Runner provides CA free to its users. If your running xp or above you probably have free versions that just need to be set to auto update. I personally don't like Mckaffe, whatever. I like Norton, I love my Computer Associates. I love my CA firewall. Works like a charm. I run Wifi at the house and work. Once I finished programming it from the popups, takes a while and is kind of a pain, I haven't seen any lag time in months.



Set to run at night and leave your computer on. Most applications also have a background run feature so that while your surfing or saving or calculating, it sleeps. When you stop at a site to read, it kicks in to high gear and does what It can.



Best Security Software?abtuvurys 2005



AVAST %26lt;pro%26gt;



  • convert an old bath
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment