Friday, August 20, 2010

Not compatible..Macafee with computer 2002?

I have a desktop computer and a laptap...I installed the McAfee Internet Security Suite in my computer laptap New version) and worked just fine, but when I installed the McAfee in my desktop it says ....the version of windows installed on this machine is not supported. Please refer to the product documentation for a list of supported operating system. What does this mean? and besides this product is for 3 computers.



What can I buy or where can I go to fix this? thanks



Not compatible..Macafee with computer 2002?computer virus



You did not specify the operating system which youve got on your desktop.Maybe the one you are using on the laptop is compatible with Macfee.Almost all the security software available today are compatible with windows xp SP2.



Download.com says that it is compatible with windows 2000,xp and vista.......so if ur using 95,98 or NT,it will not work.......so install xp first...and then the security software..........



You can buy xp or vista from Microsoft Cooperation.......



Not compatible..Macafee with computer 2002?free spyware remover



check the os(windows) version,maybe it is not supported.



  • convert an old bath
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment