Friday, August 20, 2010

Problems with computer..?

I recently had 2 or 3 viruses on my computer (one Trojan virus from myspace). All of them are now off my computer, but there's still problems when I go on the internet. I don't know if it's Spyware or Adware or whatever, but different websites keep popping up. Every time it says ''Internet Speed Monitor'' at the top of the screen next to the Internet Explorer symbol, but it's a different website every time. And I got the Norton security thing for my computer today, but it didn't get rid of the problem. Any ideas of what the problem may be?



Problems with computer..?auto protect



Things keep poping up mean u still infected!,



May you please try Lavasoft Ad-aware 2007 free edition,



http://www.lavasoftusa.com/products/ad_a...



Update it befor running then do a full system scan,clean all infections.



Try to reset your IE to original manufacture setting,this will return all setting that may be changed from the worm or trojan u got infected with,this will also return your home page to the default one.....this can be done if you ar using IE7 from tools,internet option,advanced then click Reset in the reset internet explorer setting.



Remember to turn your system restore in off position when cleaning viruses!....I also would recommend to do a scan with the AVG antipsyware,it's a very good spyware %26 trojan removal unlike the AVG antivirus product! which is in my openion crap!.....AVG helped me alot when ad-aware or spybot failed to detect or remove a worm from my pc,

No comments:

Post a Comment