Friday, August 20, 2010

What is a Suspect on my computer?

My security system on my computer (McAfee) has been complaining that my computer has a suspect on it and must be scanned for about a month now. I scanned the computer but it didn't stop the message from appearing (constantly). So I just shut off my security system so I can continue to use my computer. From what I can tell there is no difference in the way my computer performs, so I have no idea what to do.



What is a Suspect on my computer?viruses



suspect is virus in norton...



try using norton antivirus instead of mc caffee



cause of its pure guaranteed virus removal



i dont like that much mc caffee cause its got virus that removes virus(viru vs. viru)



What is a Suspect on my computer?antispam



Hello !



You're advised to install Kaspersky instead McAfee VirusScan because it's better.

No comments:

Post a Comment