Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How Do I Speed Up My Computer?

my computer is so slow and i bought Norton Security and scanned my computer and it is still slow.



So Please Help me! Thnx



How Do I Speed Up My Computer?internet



Sounds like you may need more ram and depending on the size of your hard drive and what capacity is left. Dont know what model computer you have so thats all the info i can offer at this time



How Do I Speed Up My Computer?network



slow as in? cant run a lot of programs at once? programs running slowly? both? for first one get more ram for second one get a better mobo (motherboard) if not then u can always scrap it and get a new comp all together. maybe gfx card?? =P
You may need to add memory to your pc, or clean it up.
Check http://www.pcoptimizerprodownload.com



With pc optimizer pro you can safely clean, repair and optimize your computer.



It will help improve your system performance.



Good luck!
download ccleaner.com from the internet. It's free. Then run it. It will clean and free up space on your hard drive. wipe out cookies and put things back where they belong. It will usually store itself with your recycle bin. Just clink run once a week. Also, it will tell you if there are any updates available, and they are always free to use. Great program.
My condolences on your buying Norton. Better than nothing though. Download and run CCleaner.http://www.ccleaner.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment