Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Problem logging into computer - After Domain setup?

I usually access my computer using the Administrator user. Recently however my computer was made part of a domain (which is quite locked down). Now when im not connected to the Domain i cant seem to log in as Administaor on my local computer (ie. connect to 'this computer' at login time).



Due to some cirumstances i actually cant connect back to the domain network. As of now, i can access my computer using two user who do not have sufficient privilges (not power users). These two users can only login provided i chose 'Connect to Domain at login time. I think there are some startup scripts that run when the computer boots up causing this security lockdown. Is there anyway of disabling it from the user accounts i have access to? Or is there any other way i can login as a power use - maybe from some setting when i start up the computer. Please help.



Problem logging into computer - After Domain setup?pc security



Your login is \\yourcomputer\yourlogin



yourlogin is your domain login



Problem logging into computer - After Domain setup?symantic



1-800-HELP
This does not sound like your own home computer and I do not want to give an incorrect/inappropriate answer if this is your work computer which it sounded like.



Why is it that you can not join the domain and what domain is this exactly? If this is not your own PC then I suggest you seek the help of the person in charge of that domain/network.

No comments:

Post a Comment