Friday, August 20, 2010

Do you think Norton Inernet Security 2006 is any good?

After only 3 months on a brand new computer, I got a trogan horse virus. I was on the internet and a box suddently pops up and says Windows has been infected ''click here now to restore''. As I'm freaking out and not paying attention to what's telling me this (I assume it's a security program in my computer) I hit the stupid button and guess what? Spot Bot puts intself on my desktop. It takes away your desktop and any ability to modify or make changes to it. I do a full Norton scan - no viruses! To make a long story stort, I get help from someone and download a bunch of FREE software that helps me scan - they find it!! Give Norton another chance before I clean it out and do another scan - STILL Norton says there's nothing. I'm no running on a bunch of software that's FREE and have no problems. I have rid myself of the virus (I hope as I know it can come back later) What helped me? AVG Free, Ad Aware, Spyware Blaster, Spybot Search %26 Destroy and Trend Micro. Was I right?



Do you think Norton Inernet Security 2006 is any good?aurora



wow you have a lot of problems now listen this is how your going to fix all of that ... people will say donwload AVG ANTI VIRUS / NORTONS ANTI VIRUS / McAfee ANTI virus...



WELL I CAN TELL YOU ALL AVG ANTI VIRUS / NORTONS ANTI VIRUS / McAfee



ARE CRAP IN ONE WORD



THEY CANT STOP NOTHING AT ALL YOU WANT TO PAY WELL PAY FOR THE BEST THIS LOT WILL KILL OFF ALL THE VIRUS /TROJANS./ SPYWARE/ ADAWARE

No comments:

Post a Comment