Friday, August 20, 2010

How do I stop CA Internet security 2007 firewall from interfering with my wireless network?

When the firewall is turned on (on my notebook) I cannot connect to my network. As soon as I turn off the firewall, it connects. I have CA internet security 2007 on both computers and they are configured with the IP addresses as a ''trusted'' computer in the CA settings. CA support could not help, they suggested reloading but still no good. I know there is someone out there that can fix this problem. Please help.



Other info: I have WinXP on the computer connected to the router and WinVista on my notebook.



How do I stop CA Internet security 2007 firewall from interfering with my wireless network?antispam



i do not have it but i am a basic screen shot of it...



try this. on the firewall settings where is says safe zone, go to advance. does it have anything about local areal connections or the wireless connection in there? i would try marking the zone down to low? see if it works if it does. working it something to do in the advance. setting.. i am still trying to look for you online i dont really see to many things about the fireall online. another thing you can check is go to opition see if it has any thing with the local area connection or wirless connectiong to it. do you still have the windows firewall running? it could be interferring with each other/



  • convert an old bath
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment