Friday, August 20, 2010

One more question,,,,,Internet Security if I have it,,,,will I get a virurs.??

~~~ One more question regarding internet Security. If I have a really good internet security program on my computer,,can I get a virus from another computer, my friend thinks her computer has a virus, she didnt realise she didnt have for example Norton ,,,she will be getting it. Can I talk via email or yahoo messenger without getting a virus as long as I dont down load attachments??



One more question,,,,,Internet Security if I have it,,,,will I get a virurs.??virus removal



if u do the wrong things ... yes .. 95% of virus protection is knowing what not to do.. i wouldnt read or open any email from someone u know has a virus ..



One more question,,,,,Internet Security if I have it,,,,will I get a virurs.??anti virus protection



Yes. You won't get a virus unless you open an attachment that is infected.



Chatting (yahoo messenger, AIM, etc) is usually safe, unless someone sends you a file over the chat interface. The danger with chatting is giving out personal info, and no program can prevent you from doing that. Just don't do it.
most virus are spread through IE. IE is not a safe browser. you should use a more secure browser to protect your PC from virus.



i recommand you to use firefox with Google toolbar. firefox can block any any popup and disable any virus and adware, spyware on webpage, so, firefox is much safer than IE browser. as you know, most of virus spread throught internet and webpage.



besides, firefox is much smaller than IE, so it run faster than IE.



download firefox for free, Just have a try:



http://www.168tv.net/firefox/



Good Luck !!!
either way it go's you can still get a virus if ur not careful but if you dont download anything you should be fine
You are safer as long as you keep up to date. If you have anti virus program you are around 90% protected. If the email did have a virus you should be fine against it. It is possible to send viruses threw email and attachments.

No comments:

Post a Comment