Sunday, August 15, 2010

How do I stop this Norton Security Alert - ';Isass.exe is attempting to connect to a DNS server&

I had to run a recovery CD on our computer and reload Norten Internet Security 2005. Ever since then, I have been bombarded (about every 10-15 seconds with the following security alert - ''Isass.exe is attempting to connect to a DNS server.'' My Norton is up to date (I ran all live updates.) I've also ran several full system scans (none detected any virusus). I have contacted Norton's online support people twice now (waited a half hour in the que both times, just waiting to ''talk'' to someone), spent at least a half hour each time ''talking'' to them and it got me absolutely nowhere. Don't even get me started on it. It was really bad. At any rate, I am about to throw my computer out the window, as I can barely use it due to all of these annoying alerts. Can someone please tell me how to either stop the alerts or fix whatever is causing this? It doesn't matter whether I say I want to allow the connection, block the connection...ten seconds later I am getting the same damn alert



How do I stop this Norton Security Alert - ''Isass.exe is attempting to connect to a DNS server''?trojan



Isass is a virus....try using the free version of Avenger...I have had two virus's and only Avenger found them...you can find it at:



http://free.grisoft.com/doc/1



How do I stop this Norton Security Alert - ''Isass.exe is attempting to connect to a DNS server''?abtuvurys 2005

  • get online with xbox
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment