Friday, August 20, 2010

Is the Google Toolbar a security risk?

Hi there,



Can someone please tell me if the ''Google Tool Bar'' is a security risk to my computer or not. I like the features that it has on it like a spellchecking thing, and a thing that lets me highlight keywords in my search but I dont know if it is a security risk or not, so can somone please tell me.



Also I have Windows Vista and I was just wondering if Mozilla Firefox is better then Internet Explorer 7



Thanks for all your help



Is the Google Toolbar a security risk?bmw



no the Google Toolbar is is not a security risk,i have it installed right now and its really convenient



and yes Mozilla Firefox is much better than IE7 as it is faster,safer because most virus only run on IE, its more customizable etc



------------



i only keep IE for important windows updates that use IE and for websites that do not work properly on Firefox



all the best



-Jake



Is the Google Toolbar a security risk?free adware remover



no way google is most trusted brand on internet planet but be sure u only can download google toolbar from google website.
I highly recommend Google over any other search engine...I use it numerous times a day.
Google Toolbar isn't a security risk, actually it's really handy! And Mozilla Firefox is better than IE7.
No, the Google Toolbar is considered a low-level threat although it does carry your Google cookie, it's pretty safe.



Firefox is definitely a better browser than Internet Explorer when it comes to spyware.

No comments:

Post a Comment