Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Flash Player download is not happening because of my pc's security system, what can I do?

Upon downloading the Flash Player my pc sends a message saying ''the security system from my computer is not allowing the download''



What should I do to enable the download? should I need to remove the security system. I have ''Mcafee'' virus scanning system. Do I need to remove it? please suggest me.



Flash Player download is not happening because of my pc's security system, what can I do?moto guzzi



ARE YOU LOGGED IN AS ADMINISTRATOR? nd why on earth are you using mc daffey its a buggy as vista! try avast antivirus full versoin is free for home use 10 times better, not a resource hog and john mc daffey isnt messing up your pc anymore%26gt; I have been in the computer industry since mid / late 1960s and I have tested many a program including mc daffey and snorton etc avast home is the better choice, ~



Flash Player download is not happening because of my pc's security system, what can I do?norton internet security 2008



I suggest diabling all anti-virus, ant-spyware and firewall programs that are installed on your pc (including windows firewall)and then try to install it.



Oh, and make sure you enable all of the disbaled programs! lol



Good luck!



  • get online with xbox
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment