Friday, August 20, 2010

Firewall and Norton Internet Security?

I've had my computer for nearly 10 months now and only just found out that my firewall has been disabled. I have nortons internet security installed on my computer too. However, I have just turned my firewall back on but I got a message come up from the nortons program saying that the fireall has been enabled...do you want to continue with it on or use norton internet security (recommended). Does this mean that the 2 programs do not work together and you can only have one or the other working at one time? Please help me!!!



Firewall and Norton Internet Security?agv



Windows firewall is too much trouble, its better you disable it and enable Norton Internet Security as it does th job of Windows firewall as well as detect any unwanted spyware/ intrusions.



_%26gt;Vj



Firewall and Norton Internet Security?antivirus software



Norton Firewall Was already turned on, and you just enabled windows firewall. You need to turn off Windows Firewall.
both programs are not going to work togetther better keep only norton
I think you also have a firewall feature in Norton. You have a choice; either you can turn on windows standard fire wall or Norton. It is recommended to use Norton Firewall. Hopefully you are updating Norton with latest patches online to prevent your PC from latest viruses.
yes..the 2 programs dont cooperate...turn off windows firewall..it isnt worth anything..i got a trojan even when i had the damn firewall...my antivirus saved me and from them im using Norton internet security..
Only have one antivirus program and one firewall installed on your computer. http://service1.symantec.com/SUPPORT/nav...

No comments:

Post a Comment