Friday, August 20, 2010

Which is better for internet security? Mc Afee or Norton?

My computer came with McAfee Internet Security and it works well enough. But, I will have to come up with seventy dollars to subscribe for another year of protection.



Netzero wants me to use Norton security. I tried installing it on my computer and it jammed everything up. I had to uninstall it. They want only two dollars a month for the Norton security service, but I don't know if they are not offering as much as Mcaffee or not.



I supposed I could uninstall Mcafee to install Norton, but I don't have software for reinstalling Mcaffee if I change my mind about Norton.



So which do you think is better with the better deal, with the better security, with the better price?



Which is better for internet security? Mc Afee or Norton?network



better to stay with mcafee net zero will run with either but you have mcafee and Norton they don't like one another makes a mess and when you try to uni-stall one it leaves file the other one picks up. which means alot crashing. there are alot others on the market now which are 10X better than both cause if you remember Norton nor mcafee caught the last out break till it was over. Internet trust issues with both do some research you will make right decision . good luck



Which is better for internet security? Mc Afee or Norton?norton

No comments:

Post a Comment