Friday, August 20, 2010

Norton Internet Security 2007 and Limewire !!?

I have just installed Norton Internet Security 2007 on my computer and I now cannot download from Limewire !! Can anyone give me step by step instructions on how to do this please as I am not brilliant with computers and I just can't seem to work it out for myself !!



Norton Internet Security 2007 and Limewire !!?



You need to turn off the firewall, do this in the settings menu of Norton



Click on the Norton Icon



Click on Internet security



Click Settings



Under Web Brosing it says Personal Firewall



Make sure this is set to off



Remember to enable it again when you exit LimeWire, to protect your computer



Norton Internet Security 2007 and Limewire !!?antivirus downloads



i changed from norten to



bullguard same proplem



turn off fire walls on your



computer they fight each



other and you will be safe



good luck to you
DISABLE NORTON THEN INSTALL LIMEWIRE THEN BRING UP NORTON
have you got norton firewall because this sometimes stops you downloading from limewire.
if your using limewire trial version downloaded off internet...text me i can supply pro paid for version cheap
business center is the biggest IT market of beijing china 锛宨 want recommend the name brand goods Clavier銆丒arphone銆丮ouse銆丮EMORY CARDS銆丆ard Reader Writer to you.my website is http://www.llpshop.com ,if you have interested in ,please check it . the business MSN is :llpshop_zol@hotmail.com the business email is :llpshop_zol@hotmail.com please don't mistake this times,if break in on you ,please understanding.thank you .

No comments:

Post a Comment