Wednesday, August 18, 2010

When I am using my computer, I get a pop-up to thezirius.com. How do I get rid of it?

its thezirius.com with some other stuff at the end of it. I even have mcafee security center on my computer. Also, these popups are very frequent. While typing in this question, I got about three popups. I NEED HELP!!!!!!



When I am using my computer, I get a pop-up to thezirius.com. How do I get rid of it?nortan



install adaware. boot your computer in safe mode. run adaware and remove the spyware. the advertisement will not appear again



When I am using my computer, I get a pop-up to thezirius.com. How do I get rid of it?noton



go into control panel , click add/remove programs and see if there is something like search assistant in there . if there is uninstall it , also any thing that might relate to zirius .
From the browser menu,



go to Tools%26gt;Internet Options%26gt;Browsing history%26gt;delete button%26gt;



then delete your Temporary Internet Files and your Cookies.



--



Now,



Download and install these anti-spyware programs:



Immediately scan with #1-



Always click the button to UPDATE before starting the scan.



Remove (Quarantine) all items they find.



1. SuperAntispyware here:



http://www.superantispyware.com



If #1 detects items-



Fully update and scan with #2-

No comments:

Post a Comment