Friday, August 20, 2010

My laptop computer has been infected by the SmitFraud virus, how can I get rid of it?

I clicked on a video to watch and before I knew it, I had security pop ups, my computer shut down, my homepage is taken over and a security toolbar 7.1 has been added to my IE.



I've done a virus scan and removed some programs but it still hasn't taken care of it.



Help?



My laptop computer has been infected by the SmitFraud virus, how can I get rid of it?avast



This Smitfraud infection usually requires a specialized removal procedure and removal tools. Here is a link for information and free removal software:



http://siri.urz.free.fr/Fix/SmitfraudFix...



Another free removal tool for you to try. This one is call RogueFix. Tool and full infomation are here:



http://www.internetinspiration.co.uk/rog...



After running SmitfraudFix or RogueFix, I strongly suggest to clean-up any infection traces that may remain...scan for trojans, adware, cookies, and spyware and remove (free online scan, no downloaded program) with Ewido Online Scanner ( now known as AVG Anti-Spyware). This is NOT the same as AVG Anti-Virus. Press ''Scan your computer now online and clean it for free!'' on the left.



http://www.ewido.net/en/



And, never let any website download anything to you unless you 1000% know and trust the web-site and you know exactly what you are downloading. !



Good luck!



My laptop computer has been infected by the SmitFraud virus, how can I get rid of it?ducati

No comments:

Post a Comment