Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How can I clear all personal information from my computer?

I want to take some security measures on my computer, I'm not so much worried about my computer getting a virus, moreso about someone having access to my personal information like my name, address, etc.



Is there a way someone can find out who or where I am just by hacking into my laptop? And if so, How can I clear or change this information so I am completely safe in case, hypothetically, someone were to obtain my laptop and carry out illegal activities on it.



I'm pretty much looking for a way to remove any connection between me and my computer.



How can I clear all personal information from my computer?mcaffee



Pull out your hard drive and smash it. That;ll do the trick.



Or...don't put correct information in it when you first buy it. Like sign in as John Doe.



How can I clear all personal information from my computer?norton antivirus 2007



Clear all your cache and your history everytime you close your internet browser as a first. then you should download google desktop and search for your name, your address etc and it will find anything connecting to it so you can delete yourself from it. also you should add more passwords to things, a good security measure is to use a different password for everything, most people use a set password for everything they do on a computer which means that if someone cracks the password they have complete control.

No comments:

Post a Comment