Wednesday, August 18, 2010

If I get a Yoggie Gatekeeper Pico should I turn off the windows security and not bother with Mcafee?

Yoggie Gatekeeper Pico is a whole entire computer with linux and everything built into the size of a usb stick. It does all the security stuff for your computer so your PC is not slowed down by anti virus stuff. Check it out and answer my questions please.



If I get a Yoggie Gatekeeper Pico should I turn off the windows security and not bother with Mcafee?nortan antivirus



Check this site out for info on the Yoggie's Gatekeeper.



http://www.wickhill.co.uk/products/yoggi...



If I get a Yoggie Gatekeeper Pico should I turn off the windows security and not bother with Mcafee?nortonantivirus



i would say turn off mcaffee, as it is not very good in my experience, but keep the windows security on, as it does not really hinder pc performance, but can have its uses.



Kind Regards



Luwegi
I would risk it and turn all your virus protection off, the gatekeeper pico should deal with it all.



these were reviewed on the gadet show last night on channel 5. they look awesome

No comments:

Post a Comment