Wednesday, August 18, 2010

If I buy a laptop will I have to buy and install additional security.?

Will my desktop PC security run both computers in tandem ?



If I buy a laptop will I have to buy and install additional security.?photoshop



you'll probably only get an evaluation copy of security software with your purchase. will you have to buy it not necessarily avgand avast are both very good antivirus programs and both are free. adawares s.e. is free ccleaner is free firefox brouser which has excellent adblocking and popup stopping addons is free and zone alarm and blackice defender are both free firewalls. so no you won't technically have to buy added security.



If I buy a laptop will I have to buy and install additional security.?symatec



Even if it does come with it pre loaded solution...use it untill it runs out. The you can get Ad-Aware and AVG anti-virus for free.



Only trust downloads from a place like this:



http://www.download.com/Ad-Aware-2007/30...



AVG:



http://www.download.com/AVG-Anti-Virus-F...
yes, normally you do have to bur and install additional security. sometimes, the compputer people might give you one and you can buy that. You can also get in some computer shops.
I have listed a few anti virus and a few anti spyware programs that are available for download and are completely free: I will not get involved with the rights and wrongs of each package or its effectiveness or indeed 鈥淭his is best鈥?or 鈥淭his is crap鈥?statements. Whatever you do, just make sure you have one of each type installed, updated and fully working:

No comments:

Post a Comment