Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I installed ZOne alrm on a computer and I wont start anymore.?

the computer had a lot of pop ups and installed Zone Alarm internet security and restarted the computer and the only that does now it doesnt want to restart. It loads the boot screen and then goes back to the beginning. I get a screen that says if I want to start up normally or with the settings it had before and select both of them and the same thing happens. What can I do to restart it?



I installed ZOne alrm on a computer and I wont start anymore.?internet security



restart pc in safemode . when at desktop in safe mode use Zone Alarm internet security to scan ur pc for virus /spyware



check ur settings in Zone Alarm internet security under program control to make sure you have not block windows sys from starting up

No comments:

Post a Comment