Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Network Security? How to stop my brother from accesing my comp?

Okay maybe I am paranoid. But so far I believe my brother is a pervert. And he would be very interested to see what adult videos I have in my computer. So I am 80% sure he has tried to get into my computer or already has. I am using a wireless connection that connects to my router. And my brother is near the router so he connects thru (blue) network cable. How can I stop him from getting into my computer. I have kaspersky Internet security 6.0. Please help me.... this thought really is breaking me down I don't want him to see my private data. :(



Network Security? How to stop my brother from accesing my comp?nortin



If your files are not shared and you put a password on your computer he should not be able to access your computer.



Network Security? How to stop my brother from accesing my comp?pc security



You can change you own computer to a different network name and he will not see it...plus...only what you specified to share will be visible on the network...so the chance are slim...unless your brother go onto your computer physically.

No comments:

Post a Comment