Friday, August 20, 2010

Any of you computer buffs tell me whats wrong with my pc??

I recently had to format my computer as I think I had a really bad virus on it. Now though, my computer is really slow, almost like dial up for some sites. It wont let me download real player, or windows live messenger, and probably more but have given up trying to get my computer back up to my previous settings.



I have kaspersky security suite on my computer (which I think I will take off and just download avg's free one), have defragged it and checked for spyware and viruses but nothing seems to be speeding up my pc.



Any ideas? I dont fancy taking it into a computer shop as I only have PC world here and they are c**p...



Any of you computer buffs tell me whats wrong with my pc??anti virus scan



Hi there, it is very hard to answer your problem without knowing what the full specification of your PC is and what operating system you are running on it.



I have had many bring their PCs to me with this sort of problem and usually a complete reformat and re-installation of the operating system does the trick. If there is no noticeable improvement at this stage before installing or downloading any further programs then check that you memory cards have not become unseated on your processor, if OK then add one program at a time and check performance after.



Any of you computer buffs tell me whats wrong with my pc??ariel

No comments:

Post a Comment