Friday, August 20, 2010

What is Computer Forensics? How can I study this field more indepthly?

I study Information Technology at OmniTECH. The Security+ course touched on Computer Forensics. I'd really like to study this field more indepthly. But I need help. My opinion about Computer Science is that it isn't at all that in depth, but more so like a generalized knowledge of Programming. I am not into the algorithm, math and coding that comes along with programming. The most I deal with is navigating through Solaris. And to study ''Information Technology'' depends on the school's perspective of what Information Technology is. I have been researching schools who offer Computer Forensics courses. They are anywhere from 2 years down to 5 days. I don't know which to choose because I can't clearly define what Computer Forensics is. Longer or extended doesn't necessarily mean more indepth because Bauder College's IT program lasts 2 years. OmniTECH Institute has an IT program with more course and certifications than Bauder College and it is only 8 months long. Please help.



What is Computer Forensics? How can I study this field more indepthly?anti virus



Read here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Computer_fo...



What is Computer Forensics? How can I study this field more indepthly?auto protect



I think it is tracing hackers through internet. You can read articles about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment