Friday, August 20, 2010

Which one is better, Norton 360 or Panda Internet Security 2007?

I already have Panda Internet Security 2007 in my computer and i'm gonna have it for at least 10 more months!! I want to buy Norton 360 but I'm not sure. Which one is better, Panda 2007 or Norton 360. I've tasted both of them but although Norton 360 was making my computer slower, I was more than sure that my computer was protected!! Please don't answer Panda just because i've already bought it!



Which one is better, Norton 360 or Panda Internet Security 2007?cafe racer



http://www.networking.eweek.com/article/...



Which one is better, Norton 360 or Panda Internet Security 2007?free anti virus



Panda out of Spain is pure garbage. And Nortons is the absolute worse of any antiviurs program. Resource hog, finds nothing, and causes you all kinds of grielf when installed, or if you try and uninstall. Will leave you with over 375 fragments glued to your registry, files/folders and hidden in your subsystem. Causes serious conflict with fragments left behind.



Avast free for home personal use is light years ahead of both products above. Has an excellent background scanner that really kills viruses in real time before they get into your system and you get on the hour updates with a voice telling you. http://www.avast.com

No comments:

Post a Comment