Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What do I need to do to allow websites to open on my computer?

I tried go to carmenfrederick.com to view photographs but it won't open on my computer but will on other computers in the office. I checked the security settings on my computer and compared it with the one that could open it and my settings are set the same as hers. I have allowed pop ups and everything else that I know to do.



What do I need to do to allow websites to open on my computer?norton antivirus



click on the small bar that is just below the menu bar on your screen... allow the active x control..



What do I need to do to allow websites to open on my computer?security



Has you checked the cookies bar? If not then follow these steps and see...



Step1. Open your IE browser.



Step2. On the menu click on tools%26gt;Internet options



Step3. When the window pops up on the menu choose Privacy.



Step4. On that window ensure the cookies slider is on medium.



*note*: For security reasons don't slide it all the way to accept all cookies.



Hope this helps.... if it doesn't ask the question again.
Close your firewall...make sure to open it again.
Looks like a Flash-based site so the images wont appear in pop ups. Do you see the front page? Because you may need to re-install Flash Player.



What browser are you using? Also what version of Flash Player are you using?

No comments:

Post a Comment