Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do i prevent a second user on my computer from deleting the history?

I need to know how to set up my security settings on my computer so that i am the only one able to delete change or add features or options...



How do i prevent a second user on my computer from deleting the history?product key



Remove administrator status from other user accounts.



(u'll need other users password to do that)



How do i prevent a second user on my computer from deleting the history?triumph



Unless you gave someone else your password, it would be impossible for them to access your account and change anything.
One thing that you can do is to creat e two seperate user accounts for yourself and others. By that way, the login information for both the accounts would remain seperate.



But then,make sure you hold the administrator previleges for the computer.
. . . kill them
you can't but you can save the sites on your favorites.



  • get online with xbox
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment